Posts Tagged ‘Marketing Plan’
Preparation of the visits.
Each visit is important to plan in advance that the seller intends to do. Each visit must have must have a purpose and a definite plan. It is necessary to observe five points for each visit to plan properly:
* If the customer is a potential buyer, in what business is? What do you know the seller about customer needs or problems?. Regardless if the customer again how can the product and the company st5isfacer those needs and solve problems?.
* To whom must be seen. Is visiting a person who has the authority to say yes? Is it possible to simultaneously meet several people at that meeting?
* In what part of the case fits the competence with respect to that account? If this is the account of competition or what I can offer is beyond what you are offering it?.
* What is going to say? It must be flexible to be on the same level of comments and wishes of the client. It should tell a complete story sales not random. Has planned the talk?.
* What access to credit is the customer? With a new account entirely new, this is important Did I do the verifications of the case, in order not to waste time on an account that can not afford the products they are selling? Read the rest of this entry »
Evaluation of other activities in the field of communications.
Ask the effectiveness of an activity in the area of sales promotion is much easier to measure the effectiveness of advertising, because the number is less variable. If the sales promotion makes use of coupons or sales, you can count the number of those who are redeemed and compare the results with the original objectives. Trade discounts can be measured according to the amount of merchandise you can put in trade, contests and sweepstakes can be measured by the number of competitors and price reductions on sales before and after the campaign.
Like the other components, the most important aspect of sales promotion activity constitutes the target setting, ensuring that it is meaningful to the success of the product or service.
In regard to measuring the impact of public relations, can be as difficult as measuring the effects of advertising, especially when the concern is to create a favorable social image. This requires periodic investigations to determine the public’s view on issues as varied as technology, service, community spirit. Read the rest of this entry »
Studies say that the ideal level of exposure is between two or three times, according to these studies, the first time people see or hear a commercial, they tell themselves “What is it?” or something similar.
The second time, the mind has to concentrate on identifying the message asks, “What benefits can bring my ia my company?”, At this point some researchers believe that the decision to buy has been made. Meanwhile, others think that requires a third exposure before deciding to buy.
The idea is that frequency is between 5 and exhibitions, as only about 50 percent of the audience have the opportunity to see or hear your ad is actually exposed to it. Furthermore, should choose a method that provides the maximum total number of impacts with a frequency of 5 to 10. Read the rest of this entry »
The importance of the strategic plan in this case is that basically is the long-term document, while the marketing plan covers short-term objectives. The marketing plan is a deadline. The marketing plan is a plan designed to implement the strategies.
The objectives and how they plan to reach those goals, constitute the core of the marketing plan. The objectives should not be set arbitrarily, should be based on strategies and plans of the various components of the marketing function. This does not mean that you can not attend a higher level of performance that proposed by the various activities involved in marketing. Therefore, there must be communication between all those involved in marketing, otherwise these people do not consider as you plan and enthusiasm will diminish.
It is also important that the marketing plan is approved in full by management before any activity related to it. As the marketing plan document should be read and approved by management, should be relatively short and concise. Read the rest of this entry »