Posts Tagged ‘Consumer’
Companies can choose from four market coverage strategy:
1. Undifferentiated targeting strategy, this strategy is considered a market as a huge market with similar needs, so that there is only one marketing mix used to serve all markets.
Companies rely on the production, distribution, and advertising in mass in order to create a superior image in the eyes of most consumers.
2. Differentiated targeting strategy, the company produces several products that have different Consumers require variations and changes so that the company strives to offer a wide range of products that can meet those needs variation.
3. Concentrated targeting strategy, the company focuses more on product offers multiple one segment that is considered the most potential.
4. Custom targeting strategy, more leads to the approach to the customer individually.
Steps in developing a targeting are:
1. Evaluate the attractiveness of each segment by using variable-variables that can quantify the possibility of requests from each segment, the cost of serving each segment, and the alignment of core competence of the company and the target market opportunities.
2. Select one or more target segments based on the potential that want to be served and the segment profit for compliance with the corporate strategy of the company.
The concept of marketing said that the key to achieving the purpose of the organization consists of determining the needs and wants of target markets and delivering the expected satisfaction more effectively and efficiently than competitors.
Marketing concepts that have been expressed in different ways:
1. discover the desire of the market and fill.
2. make what can be sold and not trying to sell anything that can be made.
3. customer, not product love you.
4. do it according to your way (Burger king)
5. it’s you who define (United Airlines)
6. do everything within its ability to appreciate the customer’s money is loaded with value, quality and satisfaction (JC. Penney).
In marketing there are six basic implementation concept which is the marketing activities of an organization are: the production concept, the concept of product, sales, marketing concepts, the concept of social marketing, and global marketing concepts.
1. the concept of production
The production concept holds that consumers will favor products are available everywhere, and it’s cheap. This concept-oriented production to exert all efforts to achieve efficiency and economize the product high and wide distribution. Here management tasks are producing goods as much as possible, because consumers are considered will receive products that are widely available to their purchasing power.
2. the concept of the product
Product concept says that consumers will favor products that offer quality, performance and features at its best. Task management is here to make quality products, because the consumer is considered to be like products of high quality in appearance with the characteristics of the best traits –
3. the concept of turnover
The concept of sale argues that consumers, with the left well enough alone, the Organization must carry out the efforts of an aggressive sales and promotions.
4. marketing concepts
The concept of marketing said that the Organization’s goal to achieve consists of determining the needs and wants of target markets and delivering satisfaction expected more effectively and efficiently than competitors.
segmentation is The process of dividing a larger market into smaller pieces based on one or more meaningful, shared characteristic “. To carry out market segmentation, marketing activities can be made more directional and company owned resources can be used more effectively and efficiently in order to give satisfaction to the consumer. In addition the company may conduct marketing programs to meet the needs of a separate characteristic of each segment.
There are a number of variables including: segmentation
This segmentation is done by dividing the market into groups based on demographic variables such as: age, gender, family size, income, race, education, occupation, geography.
This segmentation is done by dividing the market into different groups according to social class, lifestyle, personality, and others. Demographic information is very useful, but it doesn’t always provide enough information to split customers into segments, so that the necessary segments based on their psychologists to better understand the characteristics of the consumers.
This is done by dividing the segmentation of consumers into segments based on how behavior, feelings, and the way consumers use/consumption situation, and brand loyalty. How to make this segment of the market by dividing it into users and non-users of the product.
In order for the market segment can be useful then it should meet some characteristics:
• Measurable: size, purchasing power, and the segment should be measured profile although there are some variables that are difficult to measure.
• Accessible: market segment should be accessible and be served effectively.
• Substantial segments of the market should be enough: a large and profitable to be served
• Differentiable: segments can be separated conceptually and give a different response against the elements and different marketing mix.
• Actionable: effective Programs can be created to attract and serve the segments in question.
Steps in developing segmentation:
1. Segment the market using the request variables, such as the needs of consumers, the benefit is sought, and the situation of usage.
2. Describe the market segment is identified by using the variables that can help companies understand how to serve the needs of consumers and how to communicate with consumers.
Apply for credit cards
- Factors to consider when applying for credit cards
- Compare to get the best deal on a credit card.
- Investigates all major credit cards on the market. Check the conditions of each card and write them down organized by each criteria. This way you can compare all the offers according to market criteria. Order credit cards
- Check your credit history.
- There are several agencies where you can request your credit report incidents. You can also ask your bank.
- Find out the real interest credit card , APR
- Do not be fooled by marketing offers. Many times the public interest is an interest and launch a limited duration. Always look on the APR , never the nominal interest rate. Assures you that the annual interest rate is not monthly.
- Choose cards that some benefit.
- Always look for points cards or discount cards
- Keep a ” Relationship between Debt and Income “low. Order credit cards
- Always start with a low credit limit and upload as you get used to using credit cards .
- When filling the solcitudade tell the truth. If you discover any inconsistencies may result in the denial of the card.
- Do not apply for many cards at once.
Safety Tips Credit Cards
When it comes to protecting your credit card, you will never be too cautious. For that reason, it is important to keep your credit card in a safe place. If not, you run the risk of accidentally losing or being stolen. In any case, someone else can charge purchases on your card.
- While you are solely responsible for up to $ 50 of unauthorized purchases charged to your card (possibly less if your credit card has a security addendum), losing your credit card can be more devastating. The real concern is that someone may use the information obtained through your credit card to apply for new credit card and completely steal your identity. The result? Days, months, or years of trouble while trying to unravel the scam to restore your good credit.
- To prevent this from happening to you, take some preventive measures with your credit card statements with account credit card:
- When you close an account or apply for new credit card to replace the old, cut the old card in several small pieces.
- Breaking extracts account credit card before throwing in the trash or burn them for extra security.
- Avoid carrying your credit card in the wallet. The wallets are lost or stolen easily. Instead, take it in your front pocket. The front pocket is better than the back pocket for the back pocket is more easily accessible to pickpockets.
- Use your credit card business only with reputable, especially when shopping online.
Concept of virtual credit card
- The virtual credit card is not a physical card but simply card numbers issued by the CA. Requested the bank or the issuer gives you a virtual credit card number
- This issue is that of forms of payment when you make a purchase online or place an order by phone.
- Virtual cards are prepaid so that you charge them before transferring money from a checking account or another credit card. You can load the money you want, limiting the risk
- You can re-transfer the money back to the current account, if you had not used the virtual card balance.
- Virtual cards are a limited duration, so that only serve for a specified period, canceling after this due
- For serving a virtual credit card
- Minimizing the risk of card fraud credit card in online payments and telephone number of ways:
Setting the limit on the card: you can choose the maximum amount of the card preloaded with the amount you wish. If you are making an online payment, charge only the amount necessary for payment. Changing the number of the card. You can request a new number whenever you want. Limiting the deadline: You can request a card for a day or designated days.