Preparation of the visits.
Each visit is important to plan in advance that the seller intends to do. Each visit must have must have a purpose and a definite plan. It is necessary to observe five points for each visit to plan properly:
* If the customer is a potential buyer, in what business is? What do you know the seller about customer needs or problems?. Regardless if the customer again how can the product and the company st5isfacer those needs and solve problems?.
* To whom must be seen. Is visiting a person who has the authority to say yes? Is it possible to simultaneously meet several people at that meeting?
* In what part of the case fits the competence with respect to that account? If this is the account of competition or what I can offer is beyond what you are offering it?.
* What is going to say? It must be flexible to be on the same level of comments and wishes of the client. It should tell a complete story sales not random. Has planned the talk?.
* What access to credit is the customer? With a new account entirely new, this is important Did I do the verifications of the case, in order not to waste time on an account that can not afford the products they are selling?
The first ten seconds.
For the introductory words are appropriate, it is necessary to study and reflect on them, not make random. The customer’s mind is not empty, is full of thoughts and problems, and the seller has to compete with them. According to a study carried out can retain the full attention of a customer only for a few seconds, so you need a good opening sentence to set the stage for the entire sales talk, away from the customer’s mind every thought and making it responsive to presentation.
This sentence of ten seconds should be more than all direct personal interest to the customer. Good introductory phrases mean:
* Solve a product of the buyer.
* Savings to the company or increase your sales.
* Increase the importance of the buyer in the eyes of its partners and community.
* Facilitate the work to the buyer.
It is important to know the product and to know people. Therefore, it is necessary to study the needs and desires that motivate buying. Many buyers are motivated by their emotions, especially when the product is similar to that of competitors in quality and price. Before each of the visits is advisable to think about clients or potential buyers. To ensure higher sales, is to compile an “archive emotional” important customer regarding each and every prospective buyer. This can be done with people looking for information close to the client friends, family, the observations made by the customer and indirect questions put to him.
Benefits to each distinctive feature of the product.
The distinctive features are elements that make a product different from another. Includes what the product is: How is done, how it is used, its history, appearance, marketing plan or service. benefits are the final results, so the product will do for the customer. Customers do not buy products, rather buy ideas, mental images of outcomes, such as saving time and money, convenience, pride, prestige, less work and worry or pleasure. Retailers looking for products that increase sales and profits.
The company manufactures a product but sells benefits. Unless the customer has already had some experience with the product, it is unwise to assume that you know the benefits of each distinctive feature of the product. The seller must know the product, this allows you to add a benefit at the end of each distinctive feature. The distinctive features and benefits go hand in hand. None of them has merit by itself. Both needed in every sales presentation.
Telling the story in a logical sales.
It is important to analyze the sales history that has been used, in order to verify whether the benefits being offered to customers are formulated in a logical sequence. Need to ask yourself some questions: Do some ramblings? Is there too much repetition? It’s complete sales history? Is constantly improving?
Selling with a question mark.
It is necessary to achieve consensus on each idea before proceeding to the next. A history of sales achieved good results when the client fully understands each benefit. When a potential buyer does not understand the presentation, it becomes irrelevant. It is important to ask the right kind of questions that are insinuating that get the answers you want to hear questions that speak to the customer and expose any hidden objection you may have. Following is a thirteen-step plan to end the objections:
1. Transcribe the best vendor responses to the same objections.
2. Find out what other sellers give response to the same objections.
3. Rehearse answers to clients.
4. Reduce to a minimum of words with a maximum of content.
5. Rehearse the answers, so that the right questions to flow easily and naturally.
6. Anticipating objections, including most of the responses as positive in their sales talk.
7. Review and improve responses when a potential buyer interpose an objection.
8. Calm down, do not interrupt, do not be too impatient, but if you have to stay alert and active.
9. Listen. You have to let potential buyers say what they think.
10. Do not express disagreement. The buyer expects discrepancy and if so are looking for an argument.
11. Ask, make sure you understand exactly what the prospective buyer wants to say.
12. Identify the problem, it is desirable to ask questions that ensure you have laid bare the objection.
13. Capitalize. When you have discovered the key objection can give an intelligent answer.
Closing the sale.
Make sure to close the sale is critical, since most vendors do not ask the customer to buy your product. The talks just fade away and customers remain undecided. Establishing trust just before preparing to close the sale is one of the more subtle forms of salesmanship, because all the buyers who are about to spend money need affirmation that they are acting wisely and well for themselves. So be sure to establish a base of credibility with buyers, ie the same seller credibility and the benefits of the product or service.
The sales process should be completed as soon as possible and not let the sales talk last longer than necessary. Although the seller has not made its entire sales talk, and there is some indication that an end is near done, the seller must provide closure.
image source: www.fivvsc.org/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/What-is-a-Marketing-Plan.jpg