The concept of marketing said that the key to achieving the purpose of the organization consists of determining the needs and wants of target markets and delivering the expected satisfaction more effectively and efficiently than competitors.
Marketing concepts that have been expressed in different ways:
1. discover the desire of the market and fill.
2. make what can be sold and not trying to sell anything that can be made.
3. customer, not product love you.
4. do it according to your way (Burger king)
5. it’s you who define (United Airlines)
6. do everything within its ability to appreciate the customer’s money is loaded with value, quality and satisfaction (JC. Penney).
In marketing there are six basic implementation concept which is the marketing activities of an organization are: the production concept, the concept of product, sales, marketing concepts, the concept of social marketing, and global marketing concepts.
1. the concept of production
The production concept holds that consumers will favor products are available everywhere, and it’s cheap. This concept-oriented production to exert all efforts to achieve efficiency and economize the product high and wide distribution. Here management tasks are producing goods as much as possible, because consumers are considered will receive products that are widely available to their purchasing power.
2. the concept of the product
Product concept says that consumers will favor products that offer quality, performance and features at its best. Task management is here to make quality products, because the consumer is considered to be like products of high quality in appearance with the characteristics of the best traits –
3. the concept of turnover
The concept of sale argues that consumers, with the left well enough alone, the Organization must carry out the efforts of an aggressive sales and promotions.
4. marketing concepts
The concept of marketing said that the Organization’s goal to achieve consists of determining the needs and wants of target markets and delivering satisfaction expected more effectively and efficiently than competitors.